- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
Supercircuits 2.1 Megapixel 8-camera IR HD-TVI Outdoor Security Camera System with 16-channel DVR
- 2.1MP HD-TVI bullet security cameras, white
- 1080p lite real-time recording (960 x 1080)
- 2.8 mm wide angle lens
- HD-TVI technology sends zero-latency HD video over coax
- DVR supports ONVIF IP cameras
- HDMI, VGA and BNC monitor output
This flexible 8-camera, 16-channel security camera system supports multiple camera technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP cameras.
This enterprise-level security DVR offers flexible surveillance solutions as it supports analog, HD-TVI, analog HD, and IP cameras. This DVR comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to two compatible 1080p IP cameras to add to the configuration.
With the lite real-time recording feature (960 x 1080), you can set the recording resolution for each camera and achieve up to 1080p video at 30fps per channel.
When used with 960H analog cameras, this hybrid DVR offers both 960H high-resolution live viewing and recording (33% more detail than standard D1 DVRs).
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD (Analog HD), and ONVIF IP cameras. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 16x AHD cameras
- 16x HD-TVI cameras
- 8x AHD cameras, 8x HD-TVI camera and 2x compatible IP cameras up to 1080p
- 16x HD-TVI cameras and 2x compatible IP cameras up to 1080p
Compatible IP cameras will appear on the web browser and smart phone app.
This versatile recorder allows multiple selectable recording modes: continuous, motion detection, schedule, and event. Recording features include event search, event log, and email notification, which you can store on 2 SATA hard drives with a maximum capacity of 12TB.
This DVR supports H.264 and H.264+ video compression formats that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
Free Guarding Expert iOS and Android mobile app delivers convenient remote viewing of live and recorded video.
Included in this system are eight 2.1 megapixel HD-TVI bullet security cameras, which provides you the option to add up to eight more down the road. Each camera features a 2.8 mm wide angle lens and a 1/3″ CMOS image sensor to deliver 1920 x 1080 HD video.
Enjoy day and night surveillance with True Day/Night (ICR) and integrated IR that enables cameras to see up to 65' in the dark. Smart IR technology prevents the IR LEDs from over exposing the center of the image and washing out the subject at closer ranges.
An IP66 weather-rated housing and a 14°F ~ 140°F temperature operating range ensure the camera operates without disruption even in inclement weather conditions.
- (1) 16-channel HD-TVI DVR
- (8) 2.1 megapixel HD-TVI IR bullet security cameras
- (1) 2TB hard drive
- (8) Power supplies
- (8) 60′ integrated video/power cables
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Warning decal
- (1) Instruction manual
- Note: No HDMI cable included
Protection and Warranty:
All purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Beyond that, this product is covered by our 3-year warranty and FREE unlimited technical support from our US-based team of experts, for the lifetime of your product. From purchase, to installation, to troubleshooting, to returns/exchanges – we’re with you every step of the way.